Just an hour from the Kawaguchi Junction of the Tohoku Expy
- 857 Nishi-Yamada, Ohira, Tochigi city, TOCHIGI 329-4405
|Course summary||Adventure Course/ 5sites 35activities
Canopy Course/ 4sites 26activities
|Open date||4th, July, 2009|
Conditions & Cost
- ADVENTURE Course： Continue Belaying System
- Minimum height: 1.40m or over 10 years old / Maximum weight: 130kg
- Junior high school student and under must be accompanied by supervising adult(+18).
- One adult (18+) may supervise up to three children.
- High school student can do the course unaccompanied. Adult must still supervise from the ground.
- CANOPY Course： Minimum height: 1.10m / Maximum weight: 130kg
- Children under third grade must be accompanied by a supervising adult.
- One adult (18+) may supervise up to four children.
- Only children grade 3 and older can do the course unaccompanied. Adult must still supervise from the ground.
|1 person||Indivisual / ¥3,800
Group8 per.+ / ¥3,500
※1 Group rate applies to bookings of 8 or more participants.
※2 Groups of 15 or more may reserve the course for their exclusive use. Prior booking is required, please contact us for details.
※1 Groups of 15 or more may reserve the course for their exclusive use. Prior booking is required, please contact us for details.
- How long does the course take?
On average the Adventure course takes approx. 1.5 – 2.5 hours, and the Canopy course takes approx. 1 - 1.5 hours. This includes the time required for your safety briefing. Also, it all depends on how speedy you are, and how busy the course is.
- Are there any changing facilities?
Sorry, there are no lockers at this park. There is one changing room for both men and women, and no shower facilities.
Please keep your large luggage in your car. If you are coming by public transportation, there is a free space near the log cabin. Please use that space.
- Is there a fee for those who don’t participate in the course?
There is no fee for those who do not participate in the course.
There is a footpath in the park so that you can follow the course participants, take pictures, and talk to them. Also, the wooden deck in front of the reception desk is a free space where you can take a break and play with puzzles and building blocks.
- Is there a food stand?
At Forest Adventure Ohira, you can enjoy barbecue (http://www.foresfeel.co.jp/bbq.html).
The price is 8,000 yen for four people or 6,000 yen for two to three people, and reservations are required at least three days in advance.
You can also bring your own food to eat in the park, but you can only eat before or after the course, not during playing. Vending machines are available for drinks, but please be patient when they are sold out.
- Is there a shuttle bus to the park?
Sorry, There is no shuttle bus service to this park.