Just an hour from the Kawaguchi Junction of the Tohoku Expy
- 857 Nishi-Yamada, Ohira, Tochigi city, TOCHIGI 329-4405
|Course summary||Adventure Course/ 5sites 35activities
Canopy Course/ 4sites 26activities
|Open date||4th, July, 2009|
Conditions & Cost
- ADVENTURE Course： Continue Belaying System
- Minimum height: 1.40m or over 10 years old / Maximum weight: 130kg
- Junior high school student and under must be accompanied by supervising adult(+18).
- One adult (18+) may supervise up to three children.
- High school student can do the course unaccompanied. Adult must still supervise from the ground.
- CANOPY Course： Minimum height: 1.10m / Maximum weight: 130kg
- Children under third grade must be accompanied by a supervising adult.
- One adult (18+) may supervise up to four children.
- Only children grade 3 and older can do the course unaccompanied. Adult must still supervise from the ground.
|1 person||Indivisual / ¥3,500
Group8 per.+ / ¥3,200
※1 Group rate applies to bookings of 8 or more participants.
※2 Groups of 15 or more may reserve the course for their exclusive use. Prior booking is required, please contact us for details.
※1 Groups of 15 or more may reserve the course for their exclusive use. Prior booking is required, please contact us for details.
- How long does the course take?
On average the Adventure course takes approx. 1.5 – 2.5 hours, and the Canopy course takes approx. 1 - 1.5 hours. This includes the time required for your safety briefing. Also, it all depends on how speedy you are, and how busy the course is.
- Are there any changing facilities?
Sorry, There are no changing facilities or lockers at this park.
- Is there any play equipment for small children?
There is play equipment at this park, to entertain children who are too small for the course.
- Is there a food stand?
You can only buy drink at this park.
- Is there a shuttle bus to the park?
Sorry, There is no shuttle bus service to this park.